Monday, March 5, 2012

Seattle skies can be moody things.



With some time to kill on a blustery day while very briefly passing through the Emerald City, I took a meander through some parts of the city unfamiliar to me (namely Sodo), and eventually found myself at the southern edge of Pioneer Square, enjoying the gritty-cum-cool vibe of the area.  Moody skies can lead to a need for moody atmosphere - and, when in Seattle, in the mood for coffeehouse.  

Imagine my delight when I happened upon not just any coffeehouse, but Zeitgeist...  



zeit·geist/ˈtsītˌgīst/

        Noun:  
The defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.



More than a coffeehouse....rather a gathering place for 
the exchange of ideas, a meeting place for the community...

....a place to expand the voice of the artist...

...and to find an amazing cup of coffee. 


For me, more often than not, it's all about the vibe.

Zeitgeist Coffee.....atmosphere, art, and good coffee.

171 S. Jackson Street, Seattle.
On the corner of S. Jackson & 2nd Ave. S.
Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment