Thursday, September 22, 2011

There will be characters at the Flea Market, you can count on it.


















My dear friend Donna and I have been going to the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford, CT nearly every Sunday for the past seven years (give or take a Sunday).  It's always an adventure, mostly because of the great personalities you find there.  Today I decided to photograph some of them.  One man, his name is Gary, told me today that I needed to take his photo (he's got the gray goatee).  I think I agree.  The woman in the head-dress? Well, that's authentic headwear from Wild Bill Hickok's show (or so she says).  The food trucks have become iconic....there's nothing like an egg-and-cheese sandwich at the Super Fried Chicken stand after a rough Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment